Wowmini France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

Map image files and Other files

Map image files and Other files Empty Map image files and Other files

Message  rickbow Ven 28 Déc - 19:39

Hi everyone Smile

Sorry for speaking english, but i am portuguese and can't write in french language.

I bought a WoW Minis Starter Kit and started playing recently, already got some Maps ready to print and plastify (tanaris, ashenvale, winterspring, arathi basin, alterac valley, and some warcraft 3 themed maps from Vassal mod which are Barrens, Northrend, Lordaeron).

My question to you is, do you have other Map image files to send me please or know of websites for me to download them? For example i've seen maps like Magic Well and Eye Of The Storm but can't find where to download. I'm interested in all the Maps you can send me pls. And terrain tiles/tokens too.

Do you have any other interesting files that you can send me, like these Raids or DungeonCrawls that i read about in some forums/sites? Or other interesting files for this game?

I have Maps and DungeonCrawls/Raidscenarios that i can share, if you can give me some also.

Much apreciated! Thank you very much. Merci.
Rick

rickbow
Initié - Level 1 -
Initié - Level 1 -

Revenir en haut Aller en bas